CHP/PCOR Quarterly Update, Summer 2007 Issue
This issue of CHP/PCOR's Quarterly Update covers news from the Spring 2007 quarter and includes articles about:
- the HIV/AIDS International Conference in St. Petersburg, Russia, that was attended by the CHP/PCOR National Institute on Drug Abuse project team;
- a special international health section that highlights HIV/AIDS research in Zimbabwe, and two Payne lecturer talks, given by David Heymann and Peter Piot, speaking on infectious diseases and HIV/AIDS, respectively;
- two Research in Brief selections -- one highlights health care financing structures in high-income countries, and the second covers an ongoing trial that incorporates a smoking cessation program into posttraumatic stress disorder treatment at the VA;
- a Staff Spotlight feature on new CHP/PCOR core faculty member Sally Horwitz;
- two conferences -- one hosted by the Stanford International Initiative and the other a National Summit on America's Children at the Capitol.